If you have lots of stuff in your SharePoint Recycle Bin and want to empty it all, here’s a quick tip:
- Navigate to the recycle bin page (e.g., http://localhost/_layouts/recyclebin.aspx)
- In the address bar, type “
- Press Enter. You will be asked if you really want to empty the recycle bin.
- Click OK to empty it; click Cancel to leave it alone.
It’s much faster to empty it this way if you have multiple pages of “stuff” in your recycle bin.
Note that this tip may only work with Internet Explorer, but I successfully tested it with Chrome.
- Parent Category: Tech Blog